- These Terms and Conditions apply to the following services provided by the Controller through the Website www.spanishinandalusia.com:
- searching for and obtaining information, free of charge, about language schools in Andalusia and the courses they offer,
- establishing contact with Partners regarding Partners’ offers displayed on the Website.
- Enabling the use of the Website is a Service provided electronically by the Service Provider within the meaning of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
- The Website has been set up for informational and promotional purposes. The Website does not sell the courses, nor does it act as an intermediary in selling them.
- Each User is obliged to read these Terms and Conditions before using the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are made available free of charge via the Website in a form that enables its downloading, recording and printing.
- The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and good practice, bearing in mind the respect of personal interests and intellectual property rights of third parties, including in particular the rights of the Operator and the Website Owner.
- If it is found that the User violates the above obligations, the Operator has the right to take legal action leading to remedy the resulting damage suffered and to stop the User from committing infringements in the future.
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall have the following meaning:
- Website Owner – Agencia Andaluza de Promoción Exterior S.A., Marie Curie 5, Isla de la Cartuja, 41092, Seville, Spain (hereinafter referred to as “Extenda”) (“Owner”).
- Website Operator – the processor of personal data entrusted by Extenda, Agencia Andaluza de Promoción Exterior S.A. The following company acts as the Website Operator of www.spanishinandalusia.com: ……………… with its registered office in ……… NIP [Tax ID] number: …………….(hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
- Website User – any natural or legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, using the Website according to the Terms and Conditions
- Partner – language schools and natural or legal persons or organizational units without legal personality, which have concluded a cooperation agreement with the Website Owner in the scope of promotion of services offered by them.
- Offer – a Partner’s proposal concerning the services it offers, received by the User after filling in the contact form.
- Contact form – a form available on the web page of www.spanishinandalusia.com, which enables the User, after entering their name and e-mail address, to contact the Partner directly.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is tantamount to concluding an agreement for the provision of services by electronic means.
- The cessation of use of the Website means termination of the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means.
- In order to use the Website fully and correctly, the following minimum technical requirements must be met on the User’s side:
- a device with Internet access,
- an active email account (email).
TYPES AND SCOPE OF SERVICES OFFERED BY THE WEBSITE
- The User has the possibility to use the following services available on the Website:
- accessing materials collected in connection with the functioning of the Website,
- searching for language course offers from Andalusia and Partner information,
- contacting the representative of the Website Owner or Partner.
- The services referred to in paragraphs 1(a) to (b) above shall be provided free of charge.
- The performance of the Service referred to in paragraph 1(a) above shall take place upon entering the relevant Website address by the User in their web browser. The use of the Service by the User is anonymous.
- The provision of the Service referred to in paragraph 1(b) shall be enabled by means of filling out the application form available on the Website by the User, including consenting to the processing of the User’s personal data in order for the Service to be provided. The consent is given by clicking the “Send” button. The answer to the application will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the User. Until the form is completed, the use of the Service by the User is anonymous.
- The User can use the language school search engine (School Catalogue) and information about Partners.
- The User can limit the school search results by selecting the parameters that are of interest to them, such as course types, accreditations and others available in the search engine.
- The Operator is only responsible for its own content on the web page.
- The Operator makes every effort to ensure that the content published on the Website is reliable and helpful; however, it does not bear any responsibility for the consequences of actions taken on the basis of such content.
- The information published by the Operator on the Website is updated on an ongoing basis, as far as it is technically possible.
- The Operator reserves the right to change the Internet offer, supplement, shorten or withdraw it completely.
- The pages of the Website may also contain links, materials and presentations containing references to third party websites. The use of these websites (and in particular the products or services offered on their pages) is not an element of the service provided by the Website Owner, and the rules of such use are determined by relevant third parties. The Website Owner is not responsible for the conditions and consequences of using these websites or for their content, unless otherwise stipulated by mandatory provisions of law.
- The Operator asks for immediate notification if the User, using the links placed on the web page, is directed to addresses presenting content that is not compliant with the law, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions or is unrelated to the profile of the website. Such links will be deleted immediately.
- The rights to all information, content, forms, photographs, graphics and software available on or through the Website (jointly referred to as “Content”) are reserved for the Website Owner, the Operator or authorised companies and persons.
- Any use of the Website or any of its elements that are unlawful or contrary to good practice or violates the rights of third parties is prohibited. It is also forbidden to copy, modify, multiply or distribute in any form the content of the Website except in cases permitted by law.
- The Content made available on the Website is protected under the law of ………………………………, foreign copyrights and common law.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- In order to use the service involving sending information about a selected language school offer to the User and contacting the Partner, the User should fill in the appropriate form. It is required to provide personal data indicated in the form. Also, in correspondence with the Website Owner, the User may provide their personal data in order to enable sending a response.
- Providing personal data is voluntary; however, it is necessary to use the above-mentioned services offered on the Website. Without providing personal data, it will not be possible to provide these services.
- All personal data entered through the form or given as part of correspondence with the Website Owner are processed in accordance with the requirements of ……………… law and with the provisions on personal data protection, including in particular, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The Controller, i.e. the entity deciding how the personal data of the Users will be used, is the Website Owner.
- Personal data are processed for the purpose of implementing the functionalities of the Website, i.e. to assist the Users in making a choice and establishing contact with the chosen language school in Andalusia.
- The personal data of the Users will be processed:
- in order to perform the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means until the termination of the agreement;
- on the basis of consent given on specific web forms for the purposes and for the period specified therein;
- on the basis of the legitimate legal interest of the Controller in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, for a period not exceeding 5 years from the moment of obtaining the data; the processing concerns the IP address and the e-mail address (if it is possible to comment on the content);
- when necessary to fulfil our obligations under applicable law and in response to decisions of the relevant authorities, such as a search warrant, court decision or subpoena.
- The processed categories of User’s personal data are personal data included in the content of the form, such as: e-mail address and other personal data entered by the User each time in order to fill individual Internet forms and send e-mails to the Website’s address.
- Users’ personal data will be made available, in particular, to the Partners indicated in the User’s application. In relation to these personal data, the applicable Controllers will be the Partners respectively.
- The Owner may entrust the processing of collected Users’ personal data to another entity based on an agreement concluded with it on entrusting the processing of personal data.
- The Owner informs that the recipients of personal data will be: entities providing hosting of the Website and entities ensuring its security, law enforcement agencies and state authorities authorized to do so under separate regulations as well as Partners.
- Users’ personal data will not be used for automatic decision making (profiling).
- Users’ personal data are stored in the European Union. If a User is located outside the European Union and decides to provide us with information, it should be noted that data, including personal data, are transferred to and processed in Spain.
- The Controller ensures the confidentiality of any personal data provided. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- Users’ personal data processed on the basis of their consent will be stored until the withdrawal of their consent for processing or until the lapse of 5 years from their sending.
- The Website Operator acts as a Processor of personal data entrusted by the Personal Data Controller and supports it in running the Website.
- The User may submit to the Controller complaints, inquiries and requests concerning the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Coordinator: tel. + ………………………. extenda@extenda.… (?).
- By using the Website and providing us with personal data (PD), you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or other local laws.
- Depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
- Right to receive information
A User has the right to information indicating what personal data we collect from them and how we process it.
- Right to access
A User has the right to obtain confirmation that their personal data is being processed and has the possibility to access their personal data.
- Right to rectify personal data
A User has the right to correct their personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to delete personal data (right to be forgotten)
A User has the right to request the removal or deletion of their personal data if there is no valid reason to continue processing it.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data
A User has the right to “block” or restrict the processing of their personal data. If personal data is restricted, we have the right to store it, but not to process it further.
- Right to data portability
A User has the right to request and receive their personal data that they have made available to us and use it for their own purposes. Please contact us to request your personal data.
- Right to object
A User has the right to object to our processing of their personal data for the following reasons:
– the processing was based on the legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise public authority (including profiling);
– direct marketing (including profiling); and
– processing for scientific/historical and statistical research;
– rights related to automated decision making and profiling.
- Automated individual decision making and profiling
The User has the right not to agree to be the subject of automated data processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the User or similarly significantly affects them.
- Right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority
A User has the right to complain to the supervisory authorities if their information has not been processed in accordance with the general data protection regulation or local law. If the supervisory authorities do not deal with your complaint correctly, you may have the right to seek a judicial remedy.
- The User may lodge complaints on matters related to the Services provided under these Terms and Conditions.
- Complaints can be made:
(a) electronically, to the address: extenda@extenda… (?)
(b) in writing, to the address: Extenda, Promotion Agency of Andalusia, Office in …………………………………. (Extenda USA).
- The complaint will be dealt with within 30 days from the date of its receipt in writing or by any other durable medium or by e-mail – at the request of the person making the complaint.
- The complaint letter should contain a description of the grounds for the complaint and the following data of the complainant:
- name and surname,
- contact telephone number,
- mailing address (e-mail address possible).
- The Operator makes every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website; however, the Operator does not guarantee that the Website will operate correctly at any time.
- Materials or information published on the Website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code unless it is explicitly stated so.
- The Operator reserves the right to close down the Website, without providing reasons.
- In case of any objections to the operation of the Website, the user may report them to the Operator by sending an e-mail to the address: ……………………………….(?)
- These Terms and Conditions are effective as of the date: …………………..
- The Operator reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes shall become effective upon their publication on the Website.
- The applicable law regulating all legal relationships resulting from these Terms and Conditions shall be Polish law. Any disputes will be settled by a common court of local jurisdiction.