Loyola Idiomas is Loyola University’s language training and accreditation center. Formed as a Limited Company in 2016 (Loyola School of Languages, Culture and Communication S.L), it has offices on the two university campuses of Loyola University in Seville and Córdoba.
What makes us different?
Loyola Idiomas is characterized by:
– Seriousness, rigor and recognition as a university center. We are the language center of Loyola University and together with it we strive for excellence in all the activities we carry out. That is why we take language learning by our students very seriously and we apply this seriousness and rigor in our daily tasks: with the students and their active participation in learning the language; with teachers in their role as provider, moderator, evaluator, etc., with the methodologies used, and with ourselves.
– Experience and academic training of its teachers, together with quality research. Loyola Idiomas teachers are highly qualified and experienced, most of them are also official examiners of the Cambridge exams.
– Flexibility and adaptation to different audiences. Our experience and knowledge of the sector allow us to adapt to the different groups that make up our students. – Internationalization. A network of international contacts with foreign universities that allows us to carry out exchange and language immersion activities.
– Eclectic methodology. We select the most appropriate teaching tools to respond to the diversity of styles of our students. – Language teaching with state-of-the-art technologies. The classrooms are fully designed and equipped for language teaching. In all classes, students will be taught with the latest technological advances. – Alliances with other institutions of international prestige such as Cambridge Assessment English and SIELE, which allow us to offer our students an objective and globally recognized accreditation of their languages.
– Training in intercultural skills. Knowing a language perfectly does not imply that we are capable of succeeding in multicultural environments. We must also be culturally competent, that is, know the cultural values of a group and be able to establish relationships with its members.
We have modern facilities equipped with the latest technologies on the Seville and Córdoba campuses and our professors are experts in teaching and preparing official exams. ECTS Credits-As part of Loyola University, we can offer ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) credits for our Spanish Language and Culture programs.
We also offer a wide variety of languages such as English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, German and Arabic in different formats and modalities. As an exam center for Cambridge Assessment English and Linguaskill (ES071), we offer a wide calendar of calls. We are also a SIELE exam center (International Service for the Evaluation of the Spanish Language).